Vodafone Freedom Offer
The Vodafone Freedom Offer (product) starts on 8th September 2018 at 00:00:01 GMT. This is a product of Ghana Telecommunications Company Limited (operating under the brand name Vodafone Ghana, and hereinafter referred to as “Vodafone”).
|Freedom Offer 1||*151#||1 Cedi||40 Freedom Units||1 Day|
|Freedom Offer 2||*151#||2 Cedi||80 Freedom Units||3 Days|
|Freedom Offer 3||*151#||5 Cedi||200 Freedom Units||7 Days|
|Freedom Offer 4||*151#||10 Cedi||400 Freedom Units||28 Days|
|Freedom Offer 5||*151#||20 Cedi||800 Freedom Units||28 Days|
|Freedom Offer 7||*151#||50 Cedi||2000 Freedom Units||28 Days|
- This product is available to all consumer mobile prepaid subscribers only.
- A subscriber can get unto this offer directly by dialling *151*PIN*1#, which credits the respective Freedom bundle (based on pin) to the customer’s account. Subscribers can also subscribe through Vodafone’s Information Services short code *151# or *151*1#.
- Freedom bundles are primary offers. This means a customer on Freedom cannot concurrently enjoy other primary Vodafone offers such as Red and Vodafone X.
- Freedom bundles come in various prices. Upon successful subscription, the amount chosen will be deducted from the customer’s main account and they will be credited with the corresponding Freedom units as stated above.
- Subscribers who subscribe to Freedom bundles get Freedom Units which can be used for on-net, off-net & data.
- A subscriber can check Freedom units balance by dialling *124# or *126#
- Upon successful subscription, the amount will be deducted from the customer’s main account and credited with the corresponding Freedom Units
- Freedom units can be used for on-net calls, off-net calls & data and charged using the matrix below:
⇒ On-net Calls 1 unit per minute
⇒ Off-net Calls 2 units per minute
⇒ Data (PAYG) 1 unit per MB Calls are be charged per second.