Adrienne Bosh is a model, entrepreneur, and philanthropist who married Chris Bosh, a former NBA player who won two championships with the Miami Heat. She is a native of Vevay, Indiana, who moved to Los Angeles at the age of 17 to pursue her acting and modeling career. She is a loving mother of five children, four of whom she shares with her husband. She is also a loyal and proud fan of her husband, who retired from basketball in 2019 due to health issues. In this blog post, we will take a look at her biography, career, relationship, family, and trivia.
Table of Contents
Early Life and Education
Adrienne Bosh, formerly known as Adrienne Williams, was born on April 17, 1985, in Vevay, Indiana. She grew up in a close-knit family with her parents, Rogelio Vargas and Susan Chatham, and her three sisters, Anabel, Analia, and Rachel. She attended Switzerland County High School, where she was a cheerleader and a beauty queen. She won her first beauty contest at the age of seven, and was the princess runner-up at the Vevay’s annual Swiss Wine Festival in 2002.
She moved to Los Angeles at the age of 17 to pursue her acting and modeling career. She enrolled in the Barbizon Modeling and Acting School, where she learned the skills and techniques of the industry. She also attended the University of Phoenix, where she studied business administration.
Modeling and Acting Career
Bosh’s modeling and acting career took off in the mid-2000s, when she appeared in magazines, music videos, commercials, and films. She worked with photographers such as David LaChapelle, Patrick Demarchelier, and Gilles Bensimon. She also collaborated with artists such as Ludacris, Ne-Yo, and John Legend. She became known for her exotic and glamorous look, which suited both high-fashion and commercial clients.
Some of her notable works include:
- Appearing in the 2006 film Three Barbeques, a comedy about three friends who try to throw a barbecue party.
- Appearing in the 2007 film Martin Luther King Day, a spoof of holiday-themed movies.
- Appearing in the 2008 film How to Throw a Party, a documentary about the art of hosting a successful party.
- Appearing in the 2009 music video for Ludacris’ song “One More Drink”, featuring T-Pain.
- Appearing in the 2010 music video for Ne-Yo’s song “Champagne Life”, featuring Rick Ross.
- Appearing in the 2011 music video for John Legend’s song “Tonight (Best You Ever Had)”, featuring Ludacris.
Entrepreneurial and Philanthropic Endeavors
Bosh is not only a model and an actress, but also an entrepreneur and a philanthropist. She has founded and run several businesses and organizations, such as:
- Diamonds & Dimes Entertainment, a club promotion company based in Ohio, which she started in 2006.
- Sparkle & Shine Darling, a gift boutique and girly home decor store in Miami Beach, which she opened in 2015.
- The Bosh Family Foundation, a non-profit organization that supports various causes, such as education, health, arts, and sports, which she co-founded with her husband in 2011.
- Team Tomorrow, a non-profit organization that provides community service and outreach programs, such as food drives, toy drives, and scholarships, which she co-founded with her husband in 2010.
Bosh has also been involved in many charitable and social events, such as:
- Hosting the annual Chris Bosh Birthday Gala, a fundraising event that benefits the Bosh Family Foundation and other charities, since 2012.
- Participating in the annual Battioke, a karaoke event that benefits the Battier Take Charge Foundation, a non-profit organization that provides educational opportunities for underprivileged youth, since 2013.
- Supporting the annual Art Basel Miami Beach, a leading international art fair that showcases contemporary and modern art, since 2013.
- Supporting the annual South Beach Wine & Food Festival, a culinary event that showcases the best chefs, winemakers, and food personalities, since 2014.
- Supporting the annual Miami Fashion Week, a fashion event that showcases the latest trends and styles, since 2015.
Relationship with Chris Bosh
Bosh met Chris Bosh, a former NBA player who played for the Toronto Raptors and the Miami Heat, in 2009, at a charity event in New York City. They started dating soon after, and fell in love. They got engaged in August 2010, and eloped in April 2011. They had a lavish wedding ceremony in July 2011, at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach hotel, attended by celebrities such as LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Gabrielle Union, and Serena Williams.
Bosh and her husband have had a long and happy marriage, despite some challenges and controversies. They have faced personal issues such as divorce rumors, health scares, and lawsuits. They have also faced professional issues such as media scrutiny, fan criticism, and career changes. However, they have overcome these obstacles with their love, faith, and support for each other.
Family and Children
Bosh and her husband are parents to five children, four of whom they share together, and one of whom Bosh has from a previous relationship. Their children are:
- Trinity Bosh, Bosh’s daughter from a previous relationship, who was born in November 2008.
- Jackson Bosh, their first son, who was born in May 2012.
- Dylan Skye Bosh, their first daughter, who was born in November 2013.
- Lennox Noel Bosh, their second son, who was born in March 2016.
- Phoenix Avery Bosh, their second daughter, who was born in May 2019.
Bosh and her husband are very devoted and doting parents, who love spending time with their children. They often share adorable photos and videos of their children on their social media accounts, showing their cute moments and milestones. They also take their children to various events, such as basketball games, fashion shows, and art fairs.
Fun Facts and Trivia
Here are some fun facts and trivia about Adrienne Bosh:
- Her full name is Adrienne Nicole Bosh, but she sometimes goes by the nickname “A”.
- She is 5 ft 4 in (163 cm) tall and weighs 110 lbs (50 kg).
- Her hair color is black and her eye color is dark brown.
- Her zodiac sign is Aries and her Chinese zodiac sign is Ox.
- Her favorite color is pink and her favorite food is sushi.
- She loves animals, especially dogs, and has two pet dogs, a golden retriever named Milo and a French bulldog named Luna.
- She is a fan of music, art, and literature, and likes to listen to Beyoncé, Rihanna, and Drake, and to read books by Ernest Hemingway, Jack Kerouac, and Joan Didion.
- She is fluent in English and Spanish, and is learning French and Japanese.
- She is a Christian, and believes that God has a plan for her life.
- She is close to her family, especially her mother, who has been her biggest supporter and motivator.
- She enjoys surfing, yoga, meditation, gardening, and cooking in her spare time.
- She has a tattoo of a cross on her left hip, which symbolizes her faith and spirituality.
Adrienne Bosh is a model, entrepreneur, and philanthropist who married Chris Bosh, a former NBA player who won two championships with the Miami Heat. She is a native of Vevay, Indiana, who moved to Los Angeles at the age of 17 to pursue her acting and modeling career. She is a loving mother of five children, four of whom she shares with her husband. She is also a loyal and proud fan of her husband, who retired from basketball in 2019 due to health issues. She is a person who is worth watching and following, as she continues to make her mark in the world of beauty, business, and charity.