Easy Steps to Merge Your SSNIT to NIA Ghana Card
Social Security and National Insurance Trust SSNIT by the end of the year 2021 expect all their members to fully merge their SSNIT number with NIA Ghana Card to avoid forfeiting their SSNIT benefits. To make the merging simple for those who cannot visit SSNIT offices, You can do this any where using your phone. at least you can try this first so that when it does not work, then you can visit SSNIT office near you for an assistance.
How to Merge SSNIT Number to NIA Ghana Card
Follow the Steps below to be able to do the merging;
- Dail *711*9# on your Phone
- Select Option 1
- Enter your SSNIT number
- Enter your email address(That is, if the phone number you are using is different from your phone number registered on SSNIT’s Database)
- Enter the Personal ID number on your Ghana card
- Select Option 1 to complete the merging of your SSNIT and the NIA numbers (Personal ID number on your Ghana card)
- You will receive a notification after the merging is done.