This article is about everything you need to know about fishing Sardine in Stardew Valley, to be able to fish Sardine in Stardew Valley, you must first have a fair idea of its location and difficulty so that you can be well informed of how to catch it. Keep reading to know more details.
Table of Contents
What is Fishing Sardine in Stardew Valley?
let’s get into it. Fishing is offered as a mini game in Stardew Valley to catch all kinds of fishes in Pelican Town. As early as the second day in Stardew Valley, you receive a letter from a Pelican Town resident named Willy and what he says is below.
Just got back from a fishing trip, you should come down to the beach some time.
I’ve got something for ya.
He mentions returning from a fishing trip and that you should come down to the beach sometime, as he’s got a gift to give you.
Making your way down to the beach, offers a cutscene where Willy mentioned that he has enough money for a new fishing rod upgrade.
Finally saved enough to buy me a new rod
He then passes over his old bamboo rod to you to start with. This fishing rod is great to start with but your fishing experience can be improved by increasing your skill, which will require you to fish more, and having upgraded your fishing rod to better fishing rods.
How to Catch the Sardine Fish in Stardew Valley
Sardine can be found in the ocean between 6am and 7pm. During spring, fall or winter at any weather and the difficulty is 30.
Map of Stardew Valley Sardine Fish
Summary of Stardew Valley Sardine Fish
|A common Ocean fish
|Spring, Winter and Fall
|Time of Day
|6:00am – 7:00pm
What Quests is the Stardew Valley Sardine fish used for?
- Item Delivery: One sardine may be randomly requested in Spring, Fall, or Winter at the “Help Wanted” board outside Pierre’s General Store for a reward of Gold.png120g and 150 Friendship points.
- Fishing: Demetrius or Willy may randomly request 1-5 sardines in Spring, Fall, or Winter at the “Help Wanted” board outside Pierre’s General Store for a reward of Gold.png40g per fish. (You get to keep the fish).
- Aquatic Overpopulation: 10 sardines may be requested by Demetrius at the special orders board outside Lewis’s house during Spring for a reward of gold equivalent to selling the fish and the Farm Computer recipe.
- Two Sardines are requested by Midnight Squid in a Fish Pond quest to increase the capacity of the pond from 5 to 8.
- Two Sardines are requested by Squid in a Fish Pond quest to increase the capacity of the pond from 5 to 10.
Frequently Asked Questions About Fishing Sardine in Stardew Valley
Fishing Sardine in Stardew Valley has a fishing difficulty of 30.
The best Season and weather condition for catching Sardine fish in Stardew Valley is actually during Spring, Winter or Fall.
To catch Sardine in Stardew Valley, you first need to know the location where you can find the Sardine fish, Well the location where you can find Sardine Fish in Stardew Valley is the Ocean and the time to catch the Sardine is between 6:00AM to 7:00PM.
The Sardine is used in the Bundle Ocean Fish Bundle in the Fish Tank.
Sardines can be placed in a Fish Pond, where they will reproduce every 2 days. The initial pond capacity is 3 fish, but the capacity can be increased to 10 by completing three quests. The only possible output is blue Sardine Roe.