What do you do when you don’t want to use your Amazon Seller Account? You will definitely option for closing your Amazon Seller Account if you want to be receiving any monthly charges, Well the truth is that Amazon has different seller account which does not attract monthly chargers, scroll down to read more.
How to Switch from Professional Seller Account to Individual Account
Amazon has two sellers account which are; Professional and Individual Seller’s account. If your account is a Professional selling plan, you can downgrade to an Individual Selling Plan if the monthly fee for professional services is not desired. To do so, select “Downgrade” in My Services and complete the form with information on why this change would benefit you.
How to Completely Delete Your Amazon Seller Account
When you’re ready to close your account, you can visit the Settings page and click “Close Account”. In order for this process to be complete, each regional account like; North America, Europe, Japan, and Australia needs to be closed. If any of these accounts are still active on a professional selling plan with buyable listings then they will still incur monthly subscription fees until all of them have been successfully closed.
Before you close your seller account, there are a few things you should do.
If you decide to permanently close your account, follow these steps:
- Fulfill any outstanding orders.
- Wait 90 days after your last sale to ensure the A-to-z Guarantee claims period is honored.
- Wait until you have a zero balance in your account (your next disbursement or charge date).
- Resolve all of your buyer transactions, including any refunds that may be required.
- To receive a final payment, make sure you have accurate bank account information on file.
- Inspect your Performance Notifications to ensure that all of the reasons for your account’s suspension have been addressed and that your account has been restored.
To close an account, you have to wait 90 days after your last sale. This guarantees that the A-to-z Guarantee claim period is honored too. If any open claims remain when it comes time for you to finally retire from selling on Amazon, then your account needs to be kept around until they’re settled and closed out with a balance of zero dollars in them first.