The review deals with the international virtual casino, known for its legitimacy and high interactivity. According to numerous Royal Vegas casino reviews, players mostly appropriate the operator’s games collection, nice customer service via live chat, fast approvals for withdrawals, and regular cashouts. Yet, let’s reveal an expert opinion.
The casino appeared in 2000, licensed by Malta Gaming Authority, and packed with games from Microgaming, NextGen, Evolution, Foxium, and others. Managed by Digimedia Limited Casinos, the operator is available in 10 languages as an instant-play casino compatible with desktop and mobile devices.
Those looking for diversity will be happy to enjoy over 700 titles in the casino’s library. With a 3-minute registration, everyone can start placing bets right off the bat. So which perks are waiting for newbies and those seeking alternatives to their current operators?
- The payout rate is 96.14%. So, winning money is real, considering games of various volatility packed with bonus rounds and other potentially profitable features.
- Live-dealer lobby is on board, offering several blackjacks, roulettes, and poker versions and baccarat.
- The welcome bonus is valid for the first four deposits and reaches $1,200.
- There are many progressive jackpots on the site, and their total value exceeds $20 million.
- You can download the app for your iPhone or iPad from the App Store.
- Prompt withdrawals within 24 hours are probable.
- A great VIP program with multiple levels to take advantage of at once after the first deposit.
- 24 video poker options.
Apart from features for registered users, some opportunities are open for simple visitors. For example, they can explore the site and browse games after landing on the front page without registration.
Nothing is perfect in the gambling world. And the Royal Vegas casino is not an exclusion since it has some flaws to consider before creating accounts.
- There are no announced promotions except for a complimentary bonus.
- The mobile app is not officially available for Android devices, except for the APK download.
- It would be great to see the casino accessible in more countries.
- Withdrawal limits of $4,000 per week could be higher.
Despite some minor drawbacks, Royal Vegas is a strong player in the iGaming market, mainly due to the games that make it almost unique. So, with the abundance of gaming opportunities and the newest software from advanced suppliers, a quality pastime is guaranteed. Besides, the slots library is significantly reinforced by live dealer games notable for top-notch video quality, professional croupiers, and player table history as a nice touch.