Elie was born in Canden, UK, in 1975. Every year on April 3rd, he celebrates his birthday. In the Elie family, his mother was a social worker, and his father was a police officer. He shares a home with his two younger brothers.
Elie has seen his father in the legal business since he was a child, so he decided to study law. In terms of Honig’s education, he completed his high school education at Rutgers and his law degree at Harvard University.
|Real Name||Elie Honig|
|Working Company Name||CNN Legal Analyst|
|Wife Name/ Spouse||Rachael Honig|
|Height||In Feet Inches-5’10”|
|Weight||In Kilograms- 65 kg|
|Shoe Size||7 US|
|Date of Birth||April 3rd 1975|
|Birth Place||Canden, UK|
|Zodiac sign||Not Known|
|School Name||high school from Rutgers|
|College Name||Harvard University|
|Father Name||N/A (Legal Analyst)|
|Mother Name||Not Known (social worker)|
|Siblings||Two Younger Brother|
|Source Of Income||CNN News, Legal Analyst|
|Appeared In||Fox News, BBC, MSNBC, PBS, and Bloomberg|
|Net Worth, Salary||$100,000 to $249,999|
Elie Honig Wife, Marriage
Honig’s wife is Rachael Honig, and they both work for the US government. Rachael, Elie’s wife, also worked as an Assistant US Attorney. Both couples have two kids: a 13-year-old son and an 11-year-old daughter.
Elie Honig Education
In terms of Honig’s education, he completed his high school education at Rutgers and his law degree at Harvard University.
Elie Honing’s net worth ranges between $100,000 and $249,999 as of February 2023.
Elie Honig Family
Regarding the Elie family, His mother was a social worker, and his father was a cop. He shares a home with his two younger brothers.
- Honig provides on-air analysis and commentary for CNN and prints all breaking news.
- Elie Honig is a Legal Analyst specializing in national security, criminal justice, and other legal matters.
- Honig has appeared on numerous news outlets, including Fox News, BBC, MSNBC, PBS, and Bloomberg.
- He also contributed to the New York Times and numerous other news outlets.
- Since 2018, Honig has worked as a CNN Legal Analyst.