One day, when I was browsing the internet for some cool clothes and accessories to buy online, I stumbled upon a site that had some really neat stuff. It wasn’t until later on in my search that I realized it was called Desigual. That’s when it clicked in my head what this company is about. They believe creativity as a way of life is something everyone should live by! Desigual Canada deals in Fashion, especially in Clothing, Bags, Accessories, Sportwear, Men, Women, Kids etc.
Table of Contents
When Thomas Meyer designed a jacket in 1984, he upcycled clothes from old clothes. Isabel Coixet whispered the words “Desigual” to him while filming his work for her documentary on El Raval. The Spanish word is now one of the world most famous fashion brands with over 500 stores worldwide.
Desigual was founded in 1986 by the Spanish designer, illustrator and sculptor Peret. The first Desigual store had been created as an outlet for his design work which until then would be sold in Munich and Ibiza’s port. Nowadays it is known worldwide for its colorful and unique designs.
In the 1980s, Barcelona became a meeting point for many people who were fascinated by this free and unapologetic Mediterranean world. After three decades of inspiring other cultures with their optimism and authenticity, it is no surprise that they continue to do so today.
In 2006, the European fashion brand Disigual crossed into Asia with their first store in Singapore. By 2009 they had expanded to Latin America and opened a flagship location in New York City. In 2010, Colombia was the site for their very first opening of an international Desigual retail store! and also extended to Canada being the Desigual Canada.
Ever since June 2019, they’ve been starting a new chapter with a brand identity that is more in tune with why, how and what they do. It’s the identity of an evolving company responding to changing consumption habits while adjusting their business model accordingly so consumers can find them wherever or whenever it suits them best!.
In 2020, they turned 36. They grew and matured more than ever before in their lives but that doesn’t mean growing up is easy or perfect. It means you have to love what makes you different while also learning how to understand those who are similar yet not the same as yourself. This realization led them into making a new brand claim- “Love Different” which will stay with them for years on end because it’s something everyone needs when push comes shove – clothes that make people feel better about themselves without feeling like they’re wearing someone else’s skin all over theirs; clothes that can change moods from low self esteem moments to positive declarations of intent, just by putting an outfit together.” Love Different is not only one way.
How to shop at Desigual Canada
You just need to follow these steps:
Go to Desigual.com to browse our Woman, Man, Accessories, Kids and Sport items and find what you’re looking for. To make your search easier, it’s recommend using the available filters (colour, size, price, collection, etc.) or the search engine.
- Choose the products you want, select the size and number of items and add them to “My bag”.
- To complete your purchase, you can register or check out as a guest (without registering). If you register, we’ll only ask for the specific information we need to process your purchase more quickly.
- If you have a promo code, you can add it in the Promo Code field at the top of your bag. After entering it, click on the “apply” button to apply the promotion to the items in your bag.
- Enter your personal details, your delivery address and choose the payment method. If you’re registered, you’ll have much of this information saved in your profile. Remember: payment is 100% secure
Once the payment has been authorized, they will automatically generate your order number and you will receive an email with details of your purchase. If you’ve registered, you’ll also be able to view these details in “My purchases”.
For security reasons, payments over 2,500 EUR can’t be made, with a maximum of 5 units of the same item. If you have any questions, please contact Desigual Canada.
Delivery methods and costs
The shipping methods available may vary, depending on the delivery address, products selected and order time. When Desigual is processing your purchase, they will tell you which methods are available as well as delivery costs and time.
The options we offer are as follows:
- Delivery to collection points: 7.95 CAD / free (with purchases over 100 CAD) You will be shown the available collection points when you make your purchase. Remember, you’ll need to take ID when you collect your order. Bear in mind you’ve got 10 days to collect it. After this time, UPS will return the package to their warehouse and you’ll automatically receive a refund.
- Home delivery: 9.95 CAD / Free (with purchases over 100 CAD)
- There are no deliveries on holidays or weekends. Orders placed on Friday afternoon, Saturday or Sunday, will be delivered on Tuesday.
- Remember that deliveries are only on working days. During sale and promotion periods, delivery times may be longer than usual.
Delivery of several orders
It’s likely that your order items will arrive separately -according to availability- in different deliveries and on different days.
In this case, we’ll tell you in the confirmation email and you can track orders in “My account”.
Changing order information
If you don’t want it, you can tell the UPS courier that you don’t want it, then when Desigual Canada warehouse receives it, They will refund its cost.
If you need to change the delivery details for an order you have just placed, you will need to contact Desigual Canada for assistance.
My order status
- Go to “My purchases” in your profile, or the “Track your order” section, which you will find at the bottom of the website. Click on “My purchases” then on the order to see its status.
- If your order has a tracking number, you can go to the UPS courier’s website to find out where it is.
- Desigual Canada will send you an email with the tracking number as soon as your order leaves our warehouse.
You may choose from the following payment methods:
- Credit or debit card. Visa and MasterCard.
- PayPal. To shop with PayPal, select this payment method and you’ll be redirected to the PayPal page to complete your purchase.
- You will be charged when you confirm the order.
How can I request an invoice from Desigual Canada?
You can request one while making your purchase by selecting “Request your invoice” and completing the financial details requested.
Contact Desigual Canada if you need the invoice after completing your online order
In-store gift card
You can pay for the Gift Card using any method permitted in Desigual Canada stores, except for another gift card.
You can use the gift card as many times as you like until the balance is spent. If the purchase exceeds your Gift Card balance, you can pay the difference using any method permitted in Desigual Canada stores. You can check your balance any time in Desigual stores.
Desigual Canada Gift Cards don’t expire, you can have a maximum balance of €500 and you can use multiple Gift Cards, to a maximum of €2,000 per transaction.
The company takes their customer’s privacy seriously and uses the SSL secure payment system to transmit information securely. They also use security certificates for online transactions: Verified by VISA and MasterCard SecureCode
Return and Exchanges
How to return an item
If you wish to return one or more items purchased on Desigual.com, you have 30 calendar days from the time you receive the order to return it.
They offer the following options for making returns:
From home or your preferred address. Contact the courier service on 1-888-742-5877 and they’ll come to collect the package.
Return at a collection point provided by the courier company. Find your nearest collection points here
How to get your items ready to return
- Go to the bottom of the website and click “Track my order”.
- Enter your order number and your e-mail address at “Track my order”.
- Click on “Request return”, select the article(s) that you wish to return and specify the reason of return.
- The return documents will be send to your e-mail address within 24h and will also become available to be downloaded from your online account.
- Prepare your parcel including in the items that you wish to return. You can always re-use Desigual shipping bag.
- Place these 3 printed copies in the separate plastic envelope that you received with your order.
- Take your return package to an entitled UPS drop off location or set an appointment with UPS for a home pick-up of the parcel.
How to exchange an item
Desigual Canada is making it easy to swap sizes on their site. If you wish, simply return the product and create a new order for your preferred size. Once Desigual receives the returned item/s they will refund any costs associated with them! Desigual has made exchanging sizing simple! Return an unwanted purchase and make yourself happy by creating another one in your desired size right away- no need to wait around wondering if someone else might come along who wants what you are sending back before going through that hassle of mailing items or waiting weeks for refunds like other stores require when dealing with exchanges due to ordering mistakes themselves.
What are the Policies on exchanges and returns of Desigual?
Returns will only be accepted if they comply with the following requirements:
- The items have not been washed or used in any way.
- The items are in the same condition in which they were delivered and still bear their original labels (labels sewn into the item).
- The product is complete (e.g., you must return both parts of a pair of gloves, etc.).
- The returns form is included in the package to be returned.
- For hygiene reasons, they can’t accept returns of underwear and swimwear such as bikinis, swimsuits (women’s, kids’, men’s), socks, and boxers.
Refunds and timeframes
Desigual Canada offers its customers a refund on items returned within 30 days of purchase. Customers are required to return their original receipt and the item in new or near-new condition with all tags still attached, for an automatic reimbursement process that will take 10-14 business days from when Desigual receives it back at its warehouse.
For a fashion line that never fails to provide something new and different, Desigual Canada serves as the perfect match. Founded in 1984 by Thomas Meyer from Barcelona who wanted to shake up the status quo of the dress-up box, this Spanish label is known for its one-of-a-kind pieces – with an artistic charm like no other. The thrill of discovering their fresh designs continues at this web store, where shoppers can peruse high heels, athletic wear, swimwear or even a lush garden outside. Step out in style with some artful pieces from this European original!